Saturday, April 9, 2011






This is the Demon Imwijina, a fantastical character of my personal invention. It is also the Demoneclefe, and Emaen. I am building a story and a world for this character, but the process is slow and at times still. I sent some of these images to the Spectrum fantastical art competition and I believe they were uninterested. I hoped some publicity would catalyze her realization. But this project will progress since she is relatively indestructable, both in imagination and reality. This character is meant to be a tiny juggernaut, a lil jugg. Bottom line, if I were paid to make art completely of my own invention, I'd know exactly what to make.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. She reminds me of the prehistoric carvings people made of the mother-goddess. I don't know quite how to describe them. Do you know what I mean? Like this:

    http://www.donsmaps.com/clickphotos/venuswillindorflarge.jpg

    Except yours is all futuristic. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH yes the Woman/Venus of Willindorf. Great comparison. My figurine is not exactly a fertility totem, but definitely meant to be wide in the hips. She never experienced sexuality as a woman.

    Teesa fell into a transmogrifying situation when she was 10 years old. She was underground for 104 years 3 months 2 days and 13 hours. When she emerged the locals called her Imwijina.

    ReplyDelete